Did you know that on average, you could be losing upwards of $25,000 of revenue per year by not implementing best practices for patient recalls or roster management?
Many physicians face challenges in efficiently managing their rosters, resulting in missed opportunities to optimize their annual revenue. Moreover, numerous practices experience difficulties in proactively handling patient recalls, impacting the continuity and quality of patient care provided.
In this webinar Doctorcare shares how to effectively manage your roster and patient recalls in order to enhance your patient care while maximizing your revenue potential.
- Roster management best practices
- Ministry requirements and optimal roster size
- Billing codes only available to rostered patients
- Financial impact of roster reconciliation
- Effective patient recalls strategy
- Diabetes management best practices
- Outside use management best practices
We have included links below to resources shared during our webinar to help you effectively manage your roster and patient recalls:
Subscribe to our DoctorCare Newsletter
Stay up to date with new billing updates and resources with DoctorCare’s monthly newsletter!
Need help effectively managing your roster and patient recalls? We’re happy to help!
Contact us today for all your inquiries.