Are you thinking of buying or selling a medical practice in Ontario?
BUYERS: Starting a practice can be time-consuming and overwhelming; whereas buying an established practice can save you time, money and stress.
SELLERS: Preparing to transition into retirement can be difficult for some doctors. Our webinar will teach transitioning doctors how to streamline the retirement process, and extract value from your practice by selling it to someone else.
The purpose of this webinar is to give you an understanding of the market for buying or selling family practice in Ontario. We want to help you make informed decisions and give you a much clearer picture of how to go about buying or selling a medical practice.
You will learn about:
- The process of buying or selling a medical practice.
- How to protect yourself when buying or selling a practice.
- Whether you should buy or start your own practice.
- The right questions to ask when buying an established practice.
- Understanding a practice’s worth, for both the buyer and the seller.
Who should watch this webinar?
This informative webinar is designed for primary care physicians who are starting their careers and looking to buy into an established practice or physicians who are at the end of their careers that are interested in transitioning/selling their practice.
Ready to get started or looking for more information? We can help!