Are you thinking about buying a medical practice, or selling your practice in the next 2-3 years?
BUYERS: Starting a practice can be time-consuming and overwhelming; whereas buying an established practice can save you time, money and stress.
SELLERS: Preparing to transition into retirement can be difficult for some doctors. Our webinar will teach transitioning doctors how to streamline the retirement process, and extract value from your practice by selling it to someone else.
There are no course fees for participating in this DoctorCare webinar.
Register and learn about:
- The process of buying and selling a medical practice.
- How to protect yourself when buying or selling a practice.
- Whether you should buy or start your own practice.
- The right questions to ask when buying an established practice.
- Understanding a practice’s worth, for both the buyer and the seller.
Who should attend the webinar?
This informative webinar is designed for Primary care physicians who are starting their careers and looking to buy into an established practice; or physicians who are at the end of their career that are interested in transitioning/selling their practice.