Practice Care delivers analytics and insights enabling primary care physicians to optimize practice performance.
For over 7 years, DoctorCare has been working with Ontario’s primary care physicians to help increase revenues and improve patient care. We are excited to announce our industry-leading Practice Care solution is now available for British Columbia primary care physicians.
Practice Care addresses challenges unique to primary care physicians in British Columbia – identifying risks, errors, and opportunities to improve revenue from incentives and workflow efficiencies.
- Billing Optimization: Insights into billing performance allowing physicians to capitalize on chronic care bonuses, and resolve MSP outstanding errors.
- Panel Management: Active monitoring and development of the patient panel, patient registries, and the establishment of new processes for ongoing panel management.
- Complex Care Planning and Management: Manage, track, and facilitate complex care planning and management for chronic and mental health conditions
- Preventive Care Support: Manage and track preventive care incentives and improve patient screening rates.
- Support and Training: Support and training from DoctorCare’s in-house experts as well as advisory services on workflow and scheduling best practices.
“Our mission is to support primary care doctors in maximizing their revenue potential and running their practices more efficiently. We are very excited to leverage our success in Ontario and bring our solutions to primary care physicians in British Columbia,” commented Paulo Gomes, CEO, and Founder, DoctorCare.
DoctorCare has proven success in delivering results to primary care physicians in British Columbia including:
- $30,000 total revenue increase
- $14,000 Chronic care incentive revenue increase
- 73% decrease in missed errors
- 75% improvement in patient compliance with chronic disease guidelines
- 25% improvement in EMR & workflow efficiencies
We will be at the annual FMF conference in Vancouver from October 30 to November 2. Visit stand number 308 for a demonstration of Practice Care or book an online demo to see how we can help you take your practice from good to great.