Our Co-op Program
– Jessica Peter, University of Waterloo
Former Co-op Student in the Technology Team
What to Expect
As a co-op student working at DoctorCare, you can expect to:
- Receive regular feedback to help you develop your skills;
- Work in a supportive, team-oriented environment;
- Gain knowledge about the healthcare industry;
- Be involved and contribute to meaningful projects;
- Challenge your existing skills and build new ones.
– Caleb Rowland, Dalhousie University
Former Co-op Student in the Client Success Team
We provide the flexibility of working from home, in the office, or a hybrid approach. We are a tight knit group that gets together on a frequent basis to have team lunches, fun days, and monthly all-staff meetings to celebrate our successes and holidays.